Regularly lawyers & attorneys specialized in family law use private investigators in order to collect evidence on:
- public records relating to the parents
- hidden income
- extramarital affairs
- child custody issues
- family disputes
Our Private Investigator teams are specialized in the above matters and will apply all the correct procedures to ensure the information we collected is 100% accurate and legally admissible in the court.
The AR INTELL Family Private Investigation will focus on :
- Collection of Evidence – In the retrieved documents, physical evidence, digital traces, photographs, social media channels we will meticulously search the “smoking gun”. We can search for relevant evidence in civil or criminal records, perform stakeouts, interview relatives, neighbors, acquaintances etc…
- Surveillance – observation of individuals their whereabouts, ways how they behave in the family environment, following the routes they takes, check if they have secret meetings etc..
- Background Checking – this involves verification of the professional history of the individual, verify social contacts, employment history, credit history (bad debt, illegal income), criminal activities, gang membership. Our digital forensics team is specialized in social media mapping, internet research, digital profiling and in depth checking of of phone-records and internet usage.
AR INTELL has in depth experience and understand the different investigative needs. Our Family investigations are very specific, since there is an emotional attachment of the client who is fighting for the family, whilst being confronted deception, death, or loss of family as a whole.
At AR INTELL we work round the clock to ensure a peace of mind, when it comes down to your private investigations, security assessments and risk analysis.
Our Investigative team is well trained and comes with years of experience on different levels to service private, corporate and government clients in Dubai and the UAE. In order to conduct these type of investigations AR Intell has the relevant experience in the UAE, including local knowledge on how to conduct business and how to relate to the government and UAE government agencies.
As a tourist or business traveller, you can count on our professional services as private detectives. In essence our team of Dubai Private Investigators can assist you in checking on for example cheating spouses, allocation of hidden assets, due diligence related matters.
AR INTELL has currently offices / presences in the following countries / regions:
Malaysia – Singapore – ASEAN – South East Asia – Indonesia – Philippines – Vietnam – Australia – Thailand – China – Hong Kong – India – Pakistan – South Africa – Middle East – United Arab Emirates – Dubai – United Kingdom – Europe – Netherlands – Switzerland – North America – USA.
AR INTELL values discretion, professionalism and above all confidentiality, which are all key elements to take into account when doing a professional investigation.
Our investigators are trained to operate within the professional parameters of the private investigator profession.
Confidentiality is our motto whilst respecting your privacy & integrity as a client.
Our mission consists to help you find the truth where it matters. This is especially important for:
- personal & corporate investigations
- insurance claims and possible insurance fraud
- financial matters
- integrity of crucial and vital information
- due diligence process
- business intelligence gathering
- crisis management
AR INTELL provides litigation support in Shariah Law:
- financial wealth issues
- confidential & sensitive Shariah matters
- family settlements
- real estate / property issues
- Shariah Law advisory work
- matrimonial matters
- asset management
As an experienced and reputable litigation support professional; the AR INTELL team assists attorneys with complex legal issues. We can may build up and maintain documentation in databases, review legal documents to be used in lawsuits, retrieve electronic records and other information. We develop visual presentation materials for use in legal trials.
We are specialized in :
- assisting attorneys in managing large-scale litigations (handling of your case in the court system).
- implementation of systems to manage, sort, index, abstract and coordinate the large volumes of data used in major litigations.
- developing data management strategies
- assist with information technology issues in the courtroom
- paralegal tasks
- E-discovery – Electronic Discovery
Our clients for these type of services are mostly law firms, corporations and legal consulting firms.
AR Intell can provide different types of professional surveillance, such as:
- Computer / Device Surveillance
- Telephone Surveillance / Smartphone Surveillance
- Camera Surveillance of persons or sites
- Social network analysis
- Biometric Surveillance
- Aerial Surveillance (use of drones)
- Corporate Surveillance
- Data mining and profiling
- Human operatives on site
- Collection and Analysis of Satellite imagery
- Identification and credentials
- Wireless Tracking
- Mobile phones tracking
- RFID tagging on objects and assets
- RFID tagging on humans or pets
- Geolocation devices
- Global Positioning System
- Device tracking
- Postal services Tracking
- Stakeout Services
- Internet of things IoT related tracking
Typically our Target Markets are different types of businesses, government agencies and non-government organizations who requires some sort investigative assistance of the risks that they take (or are exposed to) on daily basis.
As risk management consultants we can assist with the:
- identification of threats
- threat assessment
- threat intelligence
- threat mitigation
- threat analysis
- strategic or tactical advice
Whether you are faced with specific Business Risks, Non-Business Risks or Financial Risks; a proper understanding and investigation into what you are dealing with is key. This is where AR INTELL can assist you.
Especially today in our advanced information-age you will need a risk management which includes:
- understanding of the business processes for the threat identification and threat mitigation
- attack vector analysis of threats on digital assets of the company – how vulnerable are you?
- can hackers steal your proprietary corporate data,
- is your customer’s personally identifiable information (PII) for grabs?
- is your intellectual property protected?
- recovery plan if you hit by a cyber attack or ransomware attack.
We all face the risk of harmful unpredictable events that will cost the company money or cause harm to the operations.
Our Risk management Investigations and assessments will allow your organizations to attempt to prepare for the unexpected events by:
- minimizing the known risks in a rational way
- minimize the costs of a disaster
- put containment systems in place
- know what could happen before it happens