Intellectual Property Protection
- A patent which protect inventions, machines, computer software, technology.
- A trademark which secures branding elements for marketing campaigns, logos, slogans, and taglines.
- A copyright which covers the original work in music, arts, photography, designs and other creations.
Our AR INTELL Intellectual Property investigation will look into:
- protection of your intellectual property
- trademark protection
- copyright protection
- patent protection
- brand protection
- counterfeiting issues
- trademark infringements
- piracy & misleading consumer information
- fraudulent use of your brand identity
- design infringement investigation
- parallel trade investigations
- grey market investigation
- market surveys
- IP due diligence
- IP litigation support services
- Geographical indication investigation
- investigate products or services that claim ownership of your brand or logo or system
- check if fake goods/products are trying to pass off as your real products/goods
Intellectual property investigations are needed to ensure that IP breaches are identified and mitigated. Thus you can avoid more financial losses, reputation, or brand damage.