Quantify your risks
In our risk identification process, we quantify & qualify your risks. Secondly, we look at the uncertainty and predict its influence on your organization’s processes or company structure.
You can either accept, tolerate or reject the presence of certain perils and threats. This entirely depends on your risk appetite & risk tolerance levels in your business processes. Therefore it is prudent to run a pro-active risk management system. This will then support the diverse mitigation systems.
Careful Risk Planning & Mitigation
In short, we recommend careful planning and a detailed organization of all the risks. This in combination with tight financial cost control and clear budgeting, allows you to mitigate any risks.
Types of Risks
Essentially there are different classifications of risk:
- Systematic Risk – overall impact of the market or in general external factors
- Unsystematic Risk – asset-specific or company-specific uncertainties
- Political/Regulatory Risk – impact of political decisions and regulatory changes
- Financial & Business Risk – capital structure of a company, working capital (finances & debt)
- Reputational Risk – repuation of brand and standing in society, industry & business
- Interest Rate Risk – effect of changing interest rates
- Country Risk – country-specific issues
- Socio-Economic risk – level of lawlessness in a country – economic development standards
- Social Risk – changes in social norms, population movements, social unrest
- Environmental Risk – changes in the environmental parameters, weather & physical acts/events
- Operational Risk – operational issues, supply chain, delivery of products or services
- People Risk – staffs, recruitment, training, industry relations, fraud
- Management Risk – decisions by management teams
- Strategic Risk – failing to execute plans & adjust to changing environment
- Legal Risk – lawsuits or the freedom to operate
- Regulatory Risk – compliance with regulations & legislations
- Competition – effect of competitors in the industry
- Crime Risk – criminal activities that concern your company, including cyber crime
- Technology Risk – risk associated with the use of technology, physical & virtual systems
Contact us to assess the threats, hazards or uncertainties that you are facing. First, we start the problem-solving. This forms the foundation for a good risk management plan.
Then we will then proceed to identify & assess the risks.
Consequently, the development of a proper indicent response system is the next phase.
AR INTELL can assist you in the prevention of these identified threats.