We look at Risk Assessment as the systematic process whereby we evaluate the potential risks that may be involved in a specific projected activity or any type of undertaking.
Hence we do an assessment of the risks in relation to:
- Identifiable hazards or roadblocks
- clear or not so clear risk factors that can cause harm
- risks associated with those hazards
- Risk Elimination: methods of elimination of the hazard (hence no risk)
- Risk Control: ways to control the risk (if the hazard cannot be eliminated)
Our methods focus on risk analysis & and risk evaluation.