Business intelligence (BI) focuses on:
- strategies and technologies to analyze business data
- is mostly used by big enterprises and corporations.
- getting historical, current, and predictive views of business operations
General functions of business intelligence are:
- in-depth reporting
- online analytical processing
- dashboard development
- data mining & process mining
- complex event processing
- business performance management – KPI
- benchmarking of processes and results
- text mining
- predictive analytics & prescriptive analytics
- process large amounts of structured and sometimes unstructured data
- design, identify & develop new strategic business opportunities
- understand these big data.
AR INTELL can assists you with the identification of these new business opportunities. This can then lead to the implementation of a corporate business strategy. We work together with you on hands-on insights that can be useful for your company. The purpose is to gain a competitive market advantage and long-term stability when it comes to profit, services & sustainable products.