What are the signs of a cheating spouse?
- Changes in ways of communication
- Different appearance
- New Hobbies
- Attitude Change
- Frequent lying
- Avoidance Behavior
- Activing Indifferent
- Minimal or different Sex Life
- Different spending behavior & money issues
- Hiding things and secretive setups
- Dismissive body language
- Passive-aggressive behavior
- Suspicious telephone habits or internet usage
- Different work routines
- change in bathing / shower habits
Infidelity or unfaithfulness in relations can occur. Sometimes there is a need to verify this by facts or specific types of investigations to verify if your husband, wife, or partner is really cheating. We call this an infidelity investigation to catch a cheating spouse.
- 1st we discus with the client about the spouse in question
- 2nd phase could be surveillance on the spouse’s vehicle, assets tracing, monitoring communications.
- 3d is the reporting of evidence that can stand up in court for potential divorce settlements