The AR INTELL asset tracing is the process by our investigators whereby we focus on following the money trail. Our Investigators trace assets by:
- conducting financial investigations
- inventory of the person’s assets
- detailed examination of income related to criminal activity
- follow the money trail
- point to red flags in private and in public corruption cases.
- provide valuable evidence to prove a specific crime
- talk to informants and undercover officers
- identify trial witnesses – verify the witness testimony
- find leads and new targets for the investigation leading to additional targets
- identify the assets connected to the crime (asset forfeiture)
- in depth financial investigation
AR INTELL will conduct the legal process of Asset tracing (asset tracking) to locate valuable assets owned by individual or company. Especially when there is a complaint that these assets have been misappropriated. Many times fraud or theft was reported whereby somebody lost their property. Fraudulent scams, money embezzlement or simply theft of property are the main reasons to start an asset tracing investigation. If the asset tracking is done properly; then it will allow you recover the lost assets or take legal action.